Latest news:

Away at Saints
Discussion started by kiddykid (IP Logged), 29 October, 2019 19:19
kiddykid
kiddykid
29 October, 2019 19:19
I am unaware of another thread on Saturday's game, so, here goes.
I listened to the first half on the radio......obviously not the most exciting game but we were showing resilience away from home (not our most obvious quality). I didn't hear the result until after the game had finished.
I decided not to get too uptight until I saw the BTS highlights.
We are still a 'home team', we are yet to gain that mental toughness that any away team must have if they are to win. The weather was foul - but it was for the Saints.
We have two long-serving senior players who can't tackle effectively, and our defence too often just falls away. Whatever we did against Exeter in the Cup we need to repeat on a regular basis - starting this Sunday against the Chiefs.
Over to you Oscar, Rory and Solly.

centrethere
centrethere
29 October, 2019 20:44
see Team's Up thread and premiership TV video tape at 1 hour 8 mins (wait for the replay of the incident) for Hougaard getting his shoulder wrecked while scrapping.

[www.premiershiprugby.com]

and the rest of the game of course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net