Latest news:

The Wednesday Team Prediction
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 30 October, 2019 08:58
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
30 October, 2019 08:58
Its only 2 games in to the "real" season and I think Solly will stick with his team for at lease 4 games notwithstanding injuries, so...

15. Pennell
14. Humphries
13. Beck
12. Mills
11. Nanai

10. Weir
09. Kitto(Hougaard injured)

01. Waller
02. Annett
03. carey
04. Bresler
05. Fatialofa
06. Hill
07. Lewis
08. Du Preez

16. Taufete'e
17. Black
18. Palframan
19. Kitchener G
20. Mama
21. Heaney
22. Lance
23. Venter

JP

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
30 October, 2019 10:51
I think we may see Miller back on the bench and Venter to start.
If we were brave I would go for:
Shillcock/Howe/Venter/Mills/Nanai/Weir/Heaney/Waller/Annett/Carey/Bresler/Kitchener G/ Hill/ Lewis/DuPreez
Bench: Owen/Cutting/Muderiki/ Fatialofa/ Van Veltz/ Kitto/Lance/Lawrence

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death
30 October, 2019 11:28
Iíd like to see Nanai to FB and Howe on the wing. If Laurence is fit I want him playing. Mills position for me is under threat, he hasnít performed for a while now. Iíve been unimpressed with Fatialofa since he joined so Iíd have Bresler and Kitchener senior starting.

centrethere
centrethere
30 October, 2019 14:41
See Beck and Venter switched and Nanai swapped for Howe - Howe scored 3 tries against Exeter last time and one the time before that.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
30 October, 2019 16:47
If Nanai is learning our defence systems then full back is in my view not the place to learn.

Simba
Simba
30 October, 2019 18:11
And neither is during a league game

centrethere
centrethere
30 October, 2019 18:16
Form vs sacred cows? We had that before

centrethere
centrethere
30 October, 2019 21:50
So hougaard out for a month for Ill-discipline on the field - retaliating but should he not be fined by the club. Harsh maybe but .......

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
31 October, 2019 10:39
Good to see that NS is starting to run again as his return will help the scrum. Having now watched the Saints game I would like to see Howe start.

Offa
Offa
31 October, 2019 17:25
I would like to see Shilly get a run out at fullback.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 October, 2019 17:55
Offa, I believe that is his best position and looks comfortable. He has vision a great turn of pace and is brave

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net