Latest news:

Van Breda Joins Kings
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 31 October, 2019 09:38
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 October, 2019 09:38
Quote:
WN

WORCESTER Warriors utility back Scott van Breda has joined former club Southern Kings on a short-term loan.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EIMTp-uXsAAczJW?format=jpg&name=medium

The South African outfit confirmed that van Breda had joined the team for their remaining two tour matches in the Pro 14.

Kings visit Glasgow Warriors tomorrow before traveling to Ospreys the following Saturday.

Full Article

Diverdave
Diverdave
31 October, 2019 10:53
I actually like Scott, I think he is a good fullback and is safe under the high ball and looks dangerous when running the ball back, glad is just temporary and hope he gets a better run in the first team, I think he is an underused asset.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
31 October, 2019 11:26
I had completely forgotton about him.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
31 October, 2019 11:34
I also like him, a tough character and definitely safe under the high ball.

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net