Latest news:

Team to Play Exeter 3rd Nov
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 01 November, 2019 12:23
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
01 November, 2019 12:23
http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/wrfc/1023I4/0/images/image-1.jpeg

****** Here we go Boys ******

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2019 11:32 by Faithful_City.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
01 November, 2019 12:28
No lance?

Only one flyhalf but I suppose Mills can fill in if necessary

JP

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
01 November, 2019 12:55
Heaney.

That is a start - the revolution has begun!

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
01 November, 2019 13:37
I predicted Kitto would start as Solly had said he really wanted to give him as much game time as possible.

As for Heaney, I believe he was our best and form 9 last season and what I have seen this season so far feel he still is. Really glad he is starting with Kitto to come on later to finish.

I think solly will stick with the majority of this team for a 4th game then expect changes.

Canít wait to see Venter and Lawrence playing together at 12/13

JP

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death
01 November, 2019 14:35
Is Simpson an academy scrum half?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
01 November, 2019 14:40
Heís the young South African lad who made his own way to England to try and earn a contract.

Solly believes he has potential

Offa
Offa
01 November, 2019 15:00
Simpson and Mills can cover 10. Simpson obviously in as a 9 though.
No revolution, TVM. Kitto and FH listed as unavailable due to injury.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980
01 November, 2019 15:25
Howe should be @ least on the bench! Has he killed Solly's cat?!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
01 November, 2019 16:22
Quote:
Offa
Simpson and Mills can cover 10. Simpson obviously in as a 9 though.
No revolution, TVM. Kitto and FH listed as unavailable due to injury.

My hopes were so high....

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
02 November, 2019 22:26
If we lose by more than 8 we will be 11th, if we lose byr more than 21 we will be 12

We have only ever won 2 of our 3rd league games!

JP

Simba
Simba
02 November, 2019 22:42
Iíve seen nothing this season to make me think any position other than 12 is a possibility.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
02 November, 2019 22:49
Simba we are a very poor rugby team

Badly coached and indifferently lead.

JP

centrethere
centrethere
03 November, 2019 11:13
6-2 bench with an academy starter in that 2 on the bench. So we have a strategy that has worked before - plus with the weather and a reaction from last week and at home....we are seriously aiming for a win here

Simba
Simba
03 November, 2019 13:14
Really? Iíd take a lbp now if offered.

centrethere
centrethere
03 November, 2019 14:49
Didn't we have Jack Makepeace reffing last week - hope he gets a grip of provocation and off the ball illegality better this time

centrethere
centrethere
03 November, 2019 14:57
Ah see he is Assistant Ref. - but still hope he's been told to watch this.

HeemMachine
HeemMachine
03 November, 2019 20:48
This is harsh. Omar has done a great job with the defence and Rory has worked our set piece well.

We just donít have the resources to compete with not enough star players to make a difference or consistency across the seasons...

NW2
NW2
04 November, 2019 07:24
Two stupid penalties needlessly conceded, in particular Fatialofa's from which Exeter went on to score a try. No excuse.

Sheldon
Sheldon
04 November, 2019 12:12
Does anyone know exactly what happened for their final try. It looked like we won a turnover which the ref seemed to award a penalty for and they then turned it back over and the ref changed his mind. It all happened quite quickly so I am not really sure but I am still a bit confused.

Villages12
Villages12
04 November, 2019 12:45
The advantage was reversed due to a Warriors player coming into the clear our dangerously according to the referee.

I guess it's called lack of discipline ! Something that we seem to get at key moments in the game.

I don't subscribe to the statement that we are badly coached because the loss was caused, in the main, by stupid, thoughtless play.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
04 November, 2019 13:04
I am happy to change my opinion.

From the evidence of Sunday's game I would suggest we are pretty well coached especially in defence near the line, open field tackling needs a spot of work.

Mind-set and discipline needs quick attention, it lost us the game and also caused problems against Tigers and Saints.

JP

MESSAGES->author
man-named-hoarse
04 November, 2019 17:11
Coaching at Wuss -
I spent an uncomfortable amount of time wondering how we were going to break through the Warriors defence, and wondering why we were also playing high balls without the two Ollies(Woodburn and Devoto) on the pitch when Warriors appeared better equipped and more successful. So from the other side of the wigwam it seemed a tight game against the team that won at Sandy Park and the score reflected that.

PS Regarding the booing - we know it was directed at Tom Foley, and from where we were sat it died away as Joe moved to take the kick. So I doubt that will harm Sixways' reputation as a good ground to visit. (impressive improvement to the fanzone btw)

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death
04 November, 2019 20:59
Quote:
Sheldon
Does anyone know exactly what happened for their final try. It looked like we won a turnover which the ref seemed to award a penalty for and they then turned it back over and the ref changed his mind. It all happened quite quickly so I am not really sure but I am still a bit confused.

Waller turned it over, but it wasnít a penalty, and almost as soon as he turned it over Harry Williams or whoever it was ripped it straight out of his hands and jogged over. Incredibly soft especially given how well we defended all game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net