Latest news:

Fanzone
Discussion started by Anthonyclive2018 (IP Logged), 03 November, 2019 20:04
Anthonyclive2018
Anthonyclive2018
03 November, 2019 20:04
After todayís match I have to say I am really impressed with what the club has done for fans in the new fanzone. Loads of activity going on, great music and easy access to beer. The highlight for me was the food - we had a pie and mash and Yorkshire pudding wrap. It was superb!! The staff serving were really friendly too and said that they are a local company, really good that the club are supporting them. Great work by all and long may it continue

HeemMachine
HeemMachine
03 November, 2019 20:45
Agree. The fanzone makes it totally worth turning up early - especially if the mrs offers you a pint!

Half time entertainment was a nice touch also

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net