Latest news:

New Recruit Starts Training
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 05 November, 2019 10:43
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
05 November, 2019 10:43
Quote:
WN
NEW signing Ropate Rinakama is set to start training today as Worcester Warriors prepare for Saturday’s Gallagher Premiership trip to Harlequins (3pm).

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/resources/images/10618266.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=responsive-gallery

The experienced tighthead prop arrived at Sixways last Friday and will now be put through his paces by Warriors’ coaches.

Injuries to Nick Schonert (knee) and Farai Mudariki (ankle) led boss Alan Solomons to dip into the transfer market to sign Rinakama on a short-team contract.

The 31-year-old, who has three caps for Fiji, will be at Warriors until the end of December and Solomons said he was an “important” capture for the club.

“He hasn’t started training yet because he has just flown in from New Zealand,” Solomons said.

“He will start training this week. We are sitting with a situation where we have lost Nick and Farai so it is important that we have an experienced tighthead.”

I don't feel carey or Palframan have let us down so how does Solly fit this guy in with really upsetting the two existing tightheads??

Then again we are paying money for him and what a waste if he does not play.

Full Article Here

JP

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
05 November, 2019 13:17
I'd sugest the answer is that he doesn't and he'll only be brought in if we drop to one tighthead.

We will be paying money for the contingency as much as a player.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
05 November, 2019 13:51
I am thinking that similar to other business's the salary is covered by PHI

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net