centrethere
centrethere
08 November, 2019 12:12
Exciting set of backs - starters and finishers together
If Lance goes off, Shillcock to 10 and kick

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 November, 2019 12:56
You have to feel for Howe and now Humphries, they are the only wingers to score so far this season and neither are starting!!

Venter-Beck mid-field looks really interesting

Good to see Sam Lewis is playing, he took a big knock last Sunday.

Quote:
The Offy

Not considered for selection due to injury

Will Butler, Alex Hearle, Francois Hougaard, Marco Mama, Ryan Mills, Caleb Montgomery, Matt Moulds, Farai Mudariki, Chris Pennell, Nick Schonert & Duncan Weir.

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2019 13:04 by Faithful_City.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 November, 2019 13:01
https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/4.jpg

****** "Here He Comes" ******

Let's hope he can hit the ground running with no stupid penalties

JP

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 November, 2019 13:07
http://zeta.ecommzone.com/lz/wrfc/1023XW/0/images/image-1.jpeg

Testing

Offa
Offa
08 November, 2019 13:08
I think that this could be our best midfield combination.

Offa
Offa
08 November, 2019 13:15
Interesting to see that we will be up against two old boys this weekend- Cavubati and Kerrod.
No Sinkler, Marler or Care. We need to try to take this opportunity.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 November, 2019 13:18
Quins

Harlequins team
1 Santiago Garcia Botta,
2 Elia Elia,
3 Will Collier,
4 Glen Young,
5 Tevita Cavubati,
6 James Chisholm,
7 Will Evans,
8 Alex Dombrandt,

9 Martin Landajo,
10 Marcus Smith,

11 Gabriel Ibitoye,
12 Francis Saili,
13 James Lang,
14 Cadan Murley,
15 Ross Chisholm

Replacements
16 Scott Baldwin, 17 Nick Auterac, 18 Simon Kerrod, 19 Dino Lamb, 20 Tom Lawday, 21 Niall Saunders, 22 Michele Campagnaro, 23 Vereniki Goneva

Bevere Warrior
Bevere Warrior
08 November, 2019 14:53
Quins have a lot more injuries than we do. Think we should really be targeting our first away win of the season

Ronster
Drahm for England
08 November, 2019 16:01
Humphries gets two tries and is dropped?!!??

Whispering_Death
Whispering_Death
08 November, 2019 16:14
If Perry isn’t injured then Fidow’s (who looked highly average in the WC) selection is horrible. I don’t get that at all. Great to see Laurence in the squad. If we can get some front ball and Lance is on his game it could be interesting.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
08 November, 2019 16:38
I suppose he has got to play at some stage to see what he can do, I would have played him in the next two games the Challenge Cup.

JP

centrethere
centrethere
08 November, 2019 16:47
Not too worried. If Shillcock has to go to 10, then Humphreys can play 15 or on the wing. Humphreys will be good once the game opens up in the second half. Plus I think we have swapped a few players round due to the shorter turnaround. And maybe he's better trusted in defense against Goneva, in hindsight now that we know the teams. He will no doubt get on unless Fidow and Nanai are scoring tries for fun. Here's hoping.

Sheldon
Sheldon
08 November, 2019 17:41
I thought they may have put Nanai at full back where he plays most of his rugby and kept Humphries in after a great game last week. However it is a really good set of handling backs.

Bevere Warrior
Bevere Warrior
08 November, 2019 18:41
I think Fidow will score is some tries but equally cost us some tries

centrethere
centrethere
08 November, 2019 19:45
Yes I think we have gone for the X factor - unknown - Nanai and Fidow potential aren't experienced by the Quins players. Expect a roller coaster one way or the other. We have a dangerous back line including with 21-23

Key players will be back for Sharks in a few weeks. This is an experiment.

Fidow looked hungry in the RWC, but agree defensively still to learn. (Mind you - after last week's mindless take-outs - he needs to listen to coaches not certain players)

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
09 November, 2019 13:47
Sheldon Nanai has played most of his rugby as a wing apart for last season. Solly says he see's him as a wing.
Sometimes circumsatnces force you to find a combination that works, I am hoping that this may be one of those.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
09 November, 2019 14:00
I really like Shilly at 15, he has good natural skills, pace, vision, and he is brave.

I think he is a far better 15 than 10.

JP

Sheldon
Sheldon
09 November, 2019 14:29
Rollo. Last season at full back Nanai ran the most metres with the highest amount of offloads in the Super 15. To me that makes him a very good full back . I think he may not be a very good wing .

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
09 November, 2019 19:07
Fair enough Sheldon, but it is not what Solly thinks.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net