Warren Gatland 'had suspicions Wales player may have been doping'
Discussion started by Faithful_City (IP Logged), 14 November, 2019 13:33
MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
14 November, 2019 13:33
Well this is a bit of a grenade

Quote:
Wales Online

Warren Gatland has admitted he had suspicions about a Wales player doping during his 12-year reign as national head coach.

https://i2-prod.walesonline.co.uk/incoming/article17255702.ece/ALTERNATES/s810/0_Wales-Media-Access.jpg

Gatland, who left the post after the Rugby World Cup, admitted he had suspicions about a Wales player based on jokes made by teammates, but later clarified he had no evidence to base any suspicion on.

The identity of the player the Kiwi was referring to is unknown.

Gatland made the revelation while speaking to Off The Ball presenter Joe Molloy on Wednesday night, while discussing doping in the sport.

Gatland said: "You know I havenít come across, personally, any players that I've coached from a Wales perspective that I would - well sorry, maybe one."

Asked if he had a suspicion, the former Wales boss said: "Yeah, maybe one, now that I think about it."

The world of rugby will be buzzing about this once it gets around and the player in question may well be advised to just ignore it.

Full Article Here

JP

TVM Rides Again....Again
TVM Rides Again
14 November, 2019 19:14
The sport has a much more significant problem than it would care to admit Iíd wager.

I know cycling is everyoneís favourite pantomime villain - but the reason more are caught is that cycling works harder than anyone to catch them.

All sports have issues with it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net