Latest news:

The lineout
Discussion started by shrewsburyman (IP Logged), 03 December, 2019 09:06
shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
03 December, 2019 09:06
It seems that this has improved this season and clearly the coaching staff have given it some attention. I also think that big Kitch has helped while I always felt that even when Jack was with us that Annett was by far our most reliable operator at the lineout.

Old Col
Old Col
03 December, 2019 09:08
I always thought Niall was the better player. Sign him up!

Ronster
Drahm for England
03 December, 2019 09:08
Interestingly, on Premiership Rugby show last night, Flats referred to the fact that Tigers' lineout had been going well for the last few years but then doesn't look good this season - see the tries they conceded to Saints on the weekend as a result of lost lineouts. Kitch leaves Tigers, arrives with us and our lineout improves. Coincidence?

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 December, 2019 09:22
DforE, you make a very good observation and they all believe "Baby Kitch" is even better.

We just have to keep this positive confident feeling going throughout the club.

JP

Malvern Man
Malvern Man
03 December, 2019 12:48
Don't forget Anton Bresler, playing very well at the moment.

Offa
Offa
03 December, 2019 14:33
Plus Ted is also now a target.
I suspect that it is due to all of the above.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net