Latest news:

Sharky
Discussion started by AJWarriors (IP Logged), 03 December, 2019 16:00
AJWarriors
AJWarriors
03 December, 2019 16:00
Had to keep this quiet as Iíve known since last week but Nick has now signed a new deal

MESSAGES->author
Fiver
03 December, 2019 16:05
Really happy to see this. He really is a top player, and also comes across very well as a top bloke. Very positive news for the club.

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
03 December, 2019 16:06
Speaks very well of Solly too

BantamWarrior
BantamWarrior
03 December, 2019 16:06
A big statement for the club, holding on to top players is exactly what we need to do - especially now that we are a top 6 club!

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 December, 2019 17:02
Fantastic news

Well done Solly and Co.

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
03 December, 2019 17:17
Excellent news and a key signing. It seems that there is a good atmosphere at the club at the moment.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 December, 2019 17:31
Quote:
The Offy

https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/sharkweb.jpg

Nick Schonert is the latest Warriors player to buy into Director of Rugby Alan Solomonsí vision for the club by signing a contract extension.

Schonert joined Warriors from Pro-14 side Cheetahs in the summer of 2014 and has since become one of the top tighthead props in the Gallagher Premiership, and has regularly been involved in England training squads.

The 28-year-oldís existing contract expires at the end of the current season but he was keen to extend his stay at Sixways and help Solomons achieve his goal of making Warriors a sustainable top six club.

ďI signed because I trust Solly. He is the kind of guy that I have got so much trust for. Trust can be a hard thing to find in sport especially when it comes to coaches and players, but I have full trust in Solly and I have signed for that reason.

ďI have been here for six years and I owe a lot to the club. The club has made me into the player I am but I donít think that over that period we have given the fans what they deserve.

ďI would like to look back in 30 years and say that I practised what I preach and that I helped to give the fans a top six club.

ďLife in Worcester has always been very good. My parents have just moved over to Worcester and so there are a lot of good reasons to stay.

Full Article HERE

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980
03 December, 2019 18:17
Heard through the grapevine he was going to sign a new contract but to see it in black & white is fantastic! Especially on my birthday!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
03 December, 2019 19:37
Happy birthday W4rriorz 1980.

ROLLO on tour
ROLLO
03 December, 2019 19:40
Very good news.

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980
03 December, 2019 21:42
Quote:
ROLLO
Very good news.
My birthday or Nick re-signing?! (Sm163)

w4rriorz1980
w4rriorz1980
03 December, 2019 21:44
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Heard through the grapevine he was going to sign a new contract but to see it in black & white is fantastic! Especially on my birthday!
Thank you!

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net