Latest news:

Players out of contract
Discussion started by Sheldon (IP Logged), 03 December, 2019 16:10
Sheldon
Sheldon
03 December, 2019 16:10
We are obviously signing people up but does anyone know who's contracts are up at the end of the season?

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
03 December, 2019 16:13
Thereís a lot!

Waller
Black
Bower
Annett
Taufeteíe
Miller
Palframan?
Mudariki
Bresler
Fatialofa
Lewis?
Montgomery
Williams
Mama
Coxy
Du Preez
Kitto
Lance
Beck
Mills?
Howe
Hammond
Van Breda

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
03 December, 2019 16:14
Quote:
AJWarriors
Thereís a lot!
Waller
Black
Bower
Annett
Taufeteíe
Miller
Palframan?
Mudariki
Bresler
Fatialofa
Lewis?
Montgomery
Williams
Mama
Coxy
Du Preez
Kitto
Lance
Beck
Mills?
Howe
Hammond
Van Breda

Not too sure about Millsy and Lewis. I think they might be under contract but Iím not 100%

shrewsburyman
shrewsburyman
03 December, 2019 17:21
Good grief quite a few of those we need to keep. I suspect that the squad will be reduced.

MESSAGES->author
Faithful_City
03 December, 2019 17:32
I would say 99% of the list are keepers

JP

Ake1985
Ake1985
03 December, 2019 17:35
Didn't Cox, Lewis, mama and mills sign fairly recently?

Did Weir sign a 2 year deal as that would end at the end of the season if so.

Sheldon
Sheldon
03 December, 2019 17:54
Thanks AJ . Lets hope we resign most of them!

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
03 December, 2019 18:18
Quote:
Ake1985

Weir signed a 2 year last season so that would mean heís off contract the end of next season. Coxy only signed a one year deal so that expires this season and so did Mama. Iím not 100% sure if Lewis and Millsy are though?

Ake1985
Ake1985
04 December, 2019 17:22
Quote:
AJWarriors
Quote:
Ake1985

Weir signed a 2 year last season so that would mean heís off contract the end of next season. Coxy only signed a one year deal so that expires this season and so did Mama. Iím not 100% sure if Lewis and Millsy are though?

Thanks AJ, Did Weir sign a 2 year deal at the end of last season then?

If not, then surely if he signed it last year then it's up at the end of this season.

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
04 December, 2019 17:25
Yes mate Iím pretty sure he did but Iíll double check that. Thereís one or two people I have wrong in that list. Coxy signed a two year not one year so I think he will be under contract until the end of next season

Here is Weirís contract status
[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2019 17:26 by AJWarriors.

centrethere
centrethere
04 December, 2019 17:38
Du Preez has said he wants to stay and canít imagine Bresler leaving either - both starters and getting game time

Ake1985
Ake1985
04 December, 2019 18:13
Quote:
AJWarriors
Yes mate Iím pretty sure he did but Iíll double check that. Thereís one or two people I have wrong in that list. Coxy signed a two year not one year so I think he will be under contract until the end of next season
Here is Weirís contract status
[www.worcesternews.co.uk]

Excellent, thanks mate. I'd completely missed/forgotten about Weirs situation.

I thought Cox had signed for more than 1 as I remember being surprised at it due to him very rarely getting a look in despite performing well in Europe.

Who do we think our final announcement of the week will be? There's a few I hope it will be; mills definitely if he's out of contract, Annett now he's fit and performing excellently, Bresler and Du Preez definitley

AJWarriors
AJWarriors
04 December, 2019 18:33
I think it will be either Millsy or Du Preez. All in all itís been a pretty amazing week! I think next week will be a similar mould as this one. The noises coming out of the club sound really positive and I can see pretty much the whole squad staying barring a few fringe players who can be replaced by academy. I think Kai Owen will get promoted..heís definitely ready in my eyes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net