Latest news:

Lawrence on staying grounded
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 15 February, 2020 08:48
Lawrence on staying grounded
Faithful_City 15 February, 2020 08:48
Quote:
Worcester News

https://www.worcesternews.co.uk/resources/images/10954855.jpg

SAMPLING simple home comforts has put a spring in Ollie Lawrence’s step ahead of Warriors returning to action.

The much-vaunted 20-year-old centre revealed how mum’s cooking had provided a reminder of the importance of those who matter during Worcester’s two weeks off.

And it is that time away from the spotlight which is also helping Lawrence not to get caught up in the excitement over his burgeoning talent.

“I am not too fazed by it,” said Lawrence.

“You have to embrace it while keeping it under control. You don’t want to run away with the social media aspect of people bigging you up, sometimes you have to ignore that.

“You have to stay grounded, it is very easy to get caught up in things these days.

Let’s hope Mum’s cooking was not TOO good, well said young fella.

Full Article HERE

JP

Re: Lawrence on staying grounded
Fiver 16 February, 2020 10:19
I thought he was our best player yesterday. The big skill he has is not going to ground like so many players do. He slipped loads of Bath tackles and for me is taking over Heem's mantle for persistence. I wish more of our players would show that tenacity and keep those legs pumping instead of their first thought being to go to ground and retain possession.

Faithful_City 16 February, 2020 11:39
I think Hill had a really good game along with Kitchener

JP

Whispering_Death 16 February, 2020 12:28
He did look dangerous yesterday even in little space. If we can get our attacking shape back and give him the ball with more space he will be a real danger.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net