Latest news:

Starved of Rugby
Discussion started by MFTS , 20 March, 2020 15:33
Starved of Rugby
MFTS 20 March, 2020 15:33
Just thought I'd share this with others as there's no live Rugby to watch in these uncertain times and rather than go stir crazy in self-isolation I'm starting the season again at Round 1and watching all Premiership games again. Started last night with our opening win over the Tigers.

All of the Full Match video's are available at the link below. Go to Premiership Rugby TV and then Full Matches. There are all 6 games from each weekend and all 13 rounds that have already been played - 78 games should take me a few weeks to complete.

[www.premiershiprugby.com]

Re: Starved of Rugby
kiddykid 20 March, 2020 17:54
BT Sport will also have a good ‘back library’ too.

WORRIED-WARRIOR 22 March, 2020 08:37
Is there a platform which shows a Warriors season when they were any good?

#sarcasm

Faithful_City 22 March, 2020 10:45
Just putting some together.

Highlights from Season 1 (2004-05) all winning games and we actually played some decent rugby with Brain and Keast in charge.

I have put 2 full games up, Warriors Vs Falcons and Warriors Vs Quins, at the bottom of the fixtures and results page(season 2004-2005)

Quick Link

With enforced isolation will be working on the highlights, I might get 1 match up every couple of days, should keep us interested.

JP

MFTS 24 March, 2020 10:21
Thanks JP it all helps us survive this isolation period

Faithful_City 24 March, 2020 11:26
Brive at home is now up.

Working on our very first away win - at Northampton!

JP

Faithful_City 24 March, 2020 16:58
OK Guys here it is.

Who was there?

We took 5 full coaches to this one and what a day it was. The saints supporters were absolutely fantastic and we defended for our lives, taking every opportunity.

JP

Faithful_City 25 March, 2020 13:45
Next up beating Wasps on a Friday night!

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net