You must be logged in to vote.

24 Votes

Show results

Select your first winger will have the same 8 up for 2nd winger

JP

Re: Poll: Ultimate Warriors: Wing(1)
Offa 26 March, 2020 06:25
Easiest decision of them all.
Bryce would be the first name on my best ever Warriors team sheet without any doubt.

Hallowed Warrior 26 March, 2020 11:09
Only one winner surely - Bryce Heem

shrewsburyman 26 March, 2020 11:16
Heem gets my vote.

Drahm for England 27 March, 2020 15:32
Heem, every time.

Malvern Man 27 March, 2020 22:18
Is Bryce Heem the best player not have played international rugby? Now there's a good thread for us to debate.

WorcesterSauce 28 March, 2020 06:38
Yet Nick Baxter outscored Heem nearly four times over and went on to become national leagues record try scorer...

I think that Heem is obviously a better player than Baxter but by the club including the likes of Baxter, Tuipolutu and Ali Murdoch it suggests they see it as who had fhe biggest impact at the club, not the out and out best in their position. Id probably go with Baxter and Heem.

TRIXTA 28 March, 2020 08:48
This may have been said before, but people are likely to vote for players that they have knowledge of - some people on here may not have seen some of the players listed and will therefore unlikely to vote for them. This may make the results a little biased in favour of the more recent options. But it's only a bit of fun so matters not. The votes have been cast for the wingers (perhaps reinforcing my point) but in my humble opinion, although Heem was individually the best winger, the most explosive pairing were Benjamin and Garvey. Miles was big, rapid and took some stopping (somewhat in the Bryce mould) and Marcel's try against Glaws where he kick chased from his own 22 and made HRH Mike Tindall look as if he was running through treacle will stick long in the memory.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/03/2020 08:54 by TRIXTA.

ironbridge warrior 28 March, 2020 15:13
TRIXTA, for many many reasons that MG try against Glaws will be long in my memory & was one of the best moments ive had in my years at sixways

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net