Re: Rugby in July.
kiddykid 23 April, 2020 11:57
More pigs!!

Abmatt 23 April, 2020 12:38
And a unicorn!

ROLLO 23 April, 2020 14:25
Jimmie Cranky ( N. Sturgeon ) has said today that bans on pubs and public gatherings will have to stray in place for sometime.

Offa 23 April, 2020 16:05
I cannot see it happening.
Not with a crowd, anyway.

NW2 23 April, 2020 16:49
Quote:
ROLLO
Jimmie Cranky ( N. Sturgeon ) has said today that bans on pubs and public gatherings will have to stray in place for sometime.

I am so glad it's not just me who thinks her alter ego is definitely Jimmy Cranky!

Abmatt 23 April, 2020 22:38
Quote:
NW2
Quote:
ROLLO

I am so glad it's not just me who thinks her alter ego is definitely Jimmy Cranky!

No, she is jimmy cranky. The Benjamin button version that gets younger as the years pass.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net