Faithful_City 05 May, 2020 14:08
At 16:00

Apparently??

JP

Re: Announcement
Abmatt 05 May, 2020 16:13

kiddykid 05 May, 2020 16:44
Apparently, Oscar is ‘ a great bloke’ and a really good defence coach. I I’ll remember that when I next look at the points conceded column.

Faithful_City 05 May, 2020 17:13
Quote:
kiddykid
Apparently, Oscar is ‘ a great bloke’ and a really good defence coach. I I’ll remember that when I next look at the points conceded column.

I unfortunately agree, IMHO he is not a good “English premiership” defence coach.

JP

Abmatt 05 May, 2020 18:01
Bar the sarries game I think our defence has improved massively from where it was. We may not be the best, but we are better so he must be doing something right.

TrueWarrior 05 May, 2020 18:34
I think our defence has improved as well. It doesn't feel anymore that after 6 or 7 phases, a team will walk through us. The defence in the Bristol game was superb, some of the best I've seen from Worcester in a while.

My biggest issue with his retention is it seems him and Solly dictate attacking strategy, which feels negative. If that changes under JT, it's a great re signing

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net