Latest news:

Owners message
Discussion started by Abmatt , 06 May, 2020 18:22
Owners message
Abmatt 06 May, 2020 18:22
[warriors.co.uk]

All non-committal as no one really knows what is going on!

Re: Owners message
Sheldon 06 May, 2020 18:36
Although they do hint at season ticket info for next season !!??

ROLLO 06 May, 2020 19:02
I think that paying now for next seasons ST is going to be a difficult sell IMHO

Sheldon 06 May, 2020 19:31
Rollo I agree

The problem is they will need the money but this season hasn't finished so what do they do about finishing it behind closed doors. They may be obliged to give rebates for tickets for the Gloucester game and for season ticket holders for the remaining games of the season that season ticket holders cant see live at Sixways

As for next season if that does start Sept/October then again it will be behind closed doors probably until a vaccine is available in mass production so my guess is not next season .

On reflection how can you play rugby and maintain social distancing?

Scrums are a bit tricky and on reflections so are lineouts. What about tackling and the breakdown? What PPE can the players use? Gloves, scrumcaps, masks ( does seem a bit tricky), all over body suits? The more I think of it the more unlikely it seems.

So I cant see how they can do it for some time. I really really hope I am wrong.

Asterz 10 May, 2020 01:26
I am by no means flush, but I wouldn’t dream of asking for this seasons remaining ST balance back and would but next season’s tomorrow, given the chance.

I get the impression our club is very finely financially balanced, so any shock would have dire consequences going forward.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net