Latest news:

Marco re signs
Discussion started by AJWarriors , 07 May, 2020 16:06
Marco re signs
AJWarriors 07 May, 2020 16:06
Chuffed to pieces for him. Hes too good just just let go and he always makes a difference on the pitch when hes playing. He deserves a new contract so Im really pleased. Also the back row will have some serious strength in depth next season

Re: Marco re signs
TrueWarrior 07 May, 2020 16:09
Great re signing. Can cover all back row positions and seems like a top bloke.

Faithful_City 07 May, 2020 16:45
If Marco and the club can get his body in robust shape he will be great next season.

Still not too confident in his leg though, that was a terrible injury to go through and recover from.

JP

Malvern Man 07 May, 2020 17:15
Phew! Great news.

Abmatt 07 May, 2020 18:08
Great news

shrewsburyman 08 May, 2020 18:41
Delighted.

centrethere 10 May, 2020 18:04
Surprised. For both parties. Compartment syndrome is very serious and dont know how muscle strength can be maintained when the sheathing has gone. Can it regrow or be repaired?

Faithful_City 10 May, 2020 22:08
Not that I have read, that is why he played with strapping afterwards.

JP

Abmatt 10 May, 2020 22:24
Quote:
centrethere
Surprised. For both parties. Compartment syndrome is very serious and dont know how muscle strength can be maintained when the sheathing has gone. Can it regrow or be repaired?

It can be maintained. I know from personal experience of 4 operations on both legs. The operation is to relieve and prevent pressure build up. When I had mine the difference was night and day.

It took me a long time to get back to full fitness, but that was more to do with poor aftercare rather than the procedure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net