Latest news:

There is one rule for the country and another for Saracens ....
Discussion started by Garym , 08 May, 2020 07:32
There is one rule for the country and another for Saracens ....
Garym 08 May, 2020 07:32
They just canít help themselves

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: There is one rule for the country and another for Saracens ....
ROLLO 08 May, 2020 09:45
THey genuinly believe that rules do not apply to them.

TrueWarrior 08 May, 2020 10:30
I wonder it the RFU will throw the book at these players like Cipriani....somehow I doubt it.

Offa 08 May, 2020 11:30
This is an individual decision and nothing to do with club culture. Believe me they will not be the only ones. In fact it will be a long list of those caught, and a bl00dy massive one of those not.

Sarries have enough to be shamed for, lets not add this. Be cross at the individuals, yes. But lay blame with the club, no.

Abmatt 08 May, 2020 18:14
Quote:
Offa
This is an individual decision and nothing to do with club culture. Believe me they will not be the only ones. In fact it will be a long list of those caught, and a bl00dy massive one of those not.
Sarries have enough to be shamed for, lets not add this. Be cross at the individuals, yes. But lay blame with the club, no.

Agreed

Abmatt 08 May, 2020 22:19
Itís not exclusive to rugby.

[www.skysports.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net