Latest news:

Sign "Matt Kvesic"
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 12 May, 2020 16:06
Sign "Matt Kvesic"
Faithful_City 12 May, 2020 16:06
Good to see his return now how about Spencer

Quote:

https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/kvesic.jpeg

England back-row forward Matt Kvesic will re-join Warriors from Exeter Chiefs on a long-term contract for the 2020/21 season.

Kvesic, 28, made 63 appearances in his first spell at Sixways between 2009 and 2013 before spending four seasons with Gloucester.

He joined Exeter in 2017 but has followed the example of lock Graham Kitchener, who re-joined Warriors from Leicester Tigers last summer, of returning to Sixways where his career began.

ďObviously Iím very excited about heading back to Worcester, a club which showed faith in me and gave me an opportunity as a 14-year-old,Ē Kvesic said.

ďFor me, itís my hometown club and itís where everything in terms of senior rugby really started.

ďHaving the opportunity to go back, working under new coaches and with new team-mates, itís something that really excites me and Iím looking forward to what the future holds and the challenges ahead.

ďI know I am heading back to Worcester a much different and, hopefully, a much improved player from the one that left seven years ago.

Full Article HERE

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/05/2020 11:02 by Faithful_City.

Re: Sign "Matt Kevesic"
w4rriorz1980 12 May, 2020 17:32
Quote:
Faithful_City
Good to see his return now how about Spencer
Quote:

https://warriors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/kvesic.jpeg

England back-row forward Matt Kvesic will re-join Warriors from Exeter Chiefs on a long-term contract for the 2020/21 season.

Kvesic, 28, made 63 appearances in his first spell at Sixways between 2009 and 2013 before spending four seasons with Gloucester.

He joined Exeter in 2017 but has followed the example of lock Graham Kitchener, who re-joined Warriors from Leicester Tigers last summer, of returning to Sixways where his career began.

ďObviously Iím very excited about heading back to Worcester, a club which showed faith in me and gave me an opportunity as a 14-year-old,Ē Kvesic said.

ďFor me, itís my hometown club and itís where everything in terms of senior rugby really started.

ďHaving the opportunity to go back, working under new coaches and with new team-mates, itís something that really excites me and Iím looking forward to what the future holds and the challenges ahead.

ďI know I am heading back to Worcester a much different and, hopefully, a much improved player from the one that left seven years ago.

Full Article HERE

JP
Welcome back Matt!
Common knowledge Will is strongly linked with a return to Bath although he'd be very welcome here!

Offa 12 May, 2020 19:48
Fantastic signing.
Really pleased.

Teme Dream 13 May, 2020 09:22
Really pleased to see Matt back.
Perhaps spelling his name correctly might be the ultimate accolade (Sm151)

Malvern Man 13 May, 2020 10:16
Am I right in thinking that professional rugby contracts run from June/July? If this season's fixtures are completed as soon as rugby is allowed to start again, possibly July/August, will Matt Kvesic be able to play for us then?

Faithful_City 13 May, 2020 11:00
Yes I believe he would, MM.

JP

Re: Sign "Matt Kvesic"
Faithful_City 13 May, 2020 11:03
Thanks for the reminder TD, spelling corrected. (Sm128)

JP

Re: Sign "Matt Kvesic"
centrethere 13 May, 2020 18:04
Welcome back Matt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net