Latest news:

One question still unanswered after 5-month investigation - which unnamed club breached Premiership salary cap in 2015
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 14 May, 2020 14:31
One question still unanswered after 5-month investigation - which unnamed club breached Premiership salary cap in 2015
Faithful_City 14 May, 2020 14:31
This one is well worth a read and to really show how unprofessional The PRL and the clubs are!!!

Quote:

“If, as appears to me the case currently, the clubs continue to adopt an attitude that the regulations and procedures are a matter for private negotiation and not a transparent process, then faith in the system (a faith already undermined by the fact that Saracens breached it for not one, but three successive seasons) will not be rebuilt.

“However much the clubs, through PRL, might try to set aside their individual interests when coming together to take decisions in the best interests of PRL, this is, in practice, a challenging thing to do.

Full Article HERE

Re: One question still unanswered after 5-month investigation - which unnamed club breached Premiership salary cap in 2015
PMB 15 May, 2020 10:42
I thought that when this first came up in 2015 nine clubs all stood up and said "it's not us" (guv) excluding, surprise surprise, Sarries, Leicester and Bath. I have had a lot of beer since then so may be mistaken.

Re: One question still unanswered after 5-month investigation - which unnamed club breached Premiership salary cap in 2015
ROLLO 15 May, 2020 12:23
I think that Glos were very near the mark.

ExiledChameleon 15 May, 2020 17:15
It was Bath.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net