Latest news:

Ackermann to Japan
Discussion started by Drutz , 15 May, 2020 09:04
Ackermann to Japan
Drutz 15 May, 2020 09:04
I heard on the grapevine that a former Wasps coach is in the running to replace Ackermann.

Do you think this will have an knock on effect as I thought he was getting them going in the right direction?

Pulling the boots on for one more year

Re: Ackermann to Japan
ROLLO 15 May, 2020 09:33
ShedWeb has been on with this for the last few days. My belief is that something is not quite right at CG, not big problems just things havn't been gelling as they should. I wouldn't be surprised if there was legs in this rumour.

Drutz 15 May, 2020 09:38
I mean Ackermann has definitely gone but do you think they'll go for Dai Young?

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Pulling the boots on for one more year

Malvern Man 15 May, 2020 09:45
He hasn't been a success at Gloucester, looking at the potential there. No wonder he's moving on.

Offa 15 May, 2020 11:32
Young was a DOR.
Would be a step down for him to become a head coach.

TrueWarrior 15 May, 2020 11:36
Quote:
Malvern Man
He hasn't been a success at Gloucester, looking at the potential there. No wonder he's moving on.

They finished 3rd in the league last season? Admittedly not going as well as they hoped for this season but as we all know as fans of this club, continuity is worth its weight in gold. By all accounts, the players didnt want him there and took this higher up. Would not want to be a Head coach going in to a club if the players have that much power.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/05/2020 11:36 by TrueWarrior.

Drahm for England 15 May, 2020 12:04
I heard this rumour on Wednesday and was shocked. Sounds like player power!

ROLLO 15 May, 2020 12:17
I think it waa more to do with money and not getting on with DH.

warrior will 16 May, 2020 11:02
I don't think I would be to concerned about Ackerman leaving if I was a glos fan, hasn't been consistently good and real improvement to justify the massive salary. personally think Gloucester would benefit for getting rid of Humphreys and starting fresh.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net