Latest news:

Myles Edwards
Discussion started by ROLLO , 18 May, 2020 18:30
Myles Edwards
ROLLO 18 May, 2020 18:30
Has signed for Wasps after four years in France. Does anyone esle remember him in the Acadamy . He looked a promising lock at the time.

Re: Myles Edwards
AJWarriors 18 May, 2020 21:14
Elusive lanky winger?

ROLLO 18 May, 2020 22:06
No as I said a promising lock forwad . Saw him a few tmes in the Cav's and remember being disappointed when he made what seemed a surprising departure.
I did wonder whether he wanted a quicker route to the senior squad and we had C S-W coming throgh at the time.
Blyi Aloo has also signed a new contract with Wasps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/05/2020 22:09 by ROLLO .

Fiver 21 May, 2020 10:29
I remember when Myles was being talked of as the next big thing. I did wonder what had happened to him, but then I've heard it so many times that someone will be great and more often than not it doesn't happen.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net