Latest news:

The first honest approach to next season?
Discussion started by Garym , 31 May, 2020 16:02
The first honest approach to next season?
Garym 31 May, 2020 16:02
OK , this relates to Ireland, but .. Leinster are are not selling season tickets as they admit nobody has any ideas on what will be the outcome with regards to social distancing and when games will be allowed to be played in front of fans.

[www.leinsterrugby.ie]

Re: The first honest approach to next season?
pmwarrior 31 May, 2020 20:44
I think Leinster have got it right, I hope we think about doing the same

Abmatt 01 June, 2020 07:13
We can not afford to do the same

WorcesterSauce 01 June, 2020 15:27
Yep, Leinster receive a lot of money from the IRFU and indeed their best players are centrally contracted so donít have to worry about their salaries. We are in a completely different boat.

shrewsburyman 01 June, 2020 18:14
I think all in all the club have been very fair. You can either buy a season ticket for the complete season or for part of the it or not at all the choice is yours.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net