Latest news:

Humphreys leaving Glos
Discussion started by ROLLO , 02 June, 2020 16:56
Humphreys leaving Glos
ROLLO 02 June, 2020 16:56
At the edn of June. Some on ShedWeb have accused us of instability.
Interesting to see who comes in Howley with Dai Young as HC ? Now that may cause some pulses to race.

Re: Humphreys leaving Glos
shrewsburyman 02 June, 2020 19:22
Rob Howley to be the next head coach is the very strong rumour.

Offa 02 June, 2020 19:27
Dai Young is a DOR. He would not be a HC.

TrueWarrior 02 June, 2020 20:03
Dai Young DoR with Mike Teague as Head coach is a logical fit as Glos seems to be saving money atm.

ROLLO 03 June, 2020 09:48
Offa , if you read TRP Dai says he wants to coach.

w4rriorz1980 03 June, 2020 11:39
I wonder if Rob Howley has betted on himself to get the job?! (Sm163)

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2020 11:41 by w4rriorz1980.

Offa 03 June, 2020 15:27
My mistake, Rollo. Was unaware of that. Apologies.
I would think that it would be quite tricky to be a number one for so long and then start taking direction from someone else. Funnily enough, to me, the only head coach who seemed to behave like a DOR was Ackerman.

Fiver 04 June, 2020 10:44
From the outside it doesn't look good. We've been there, with rumours about less than favourable behaviour behind the scenes, and it normally turns out to be true.

It's clear from what we're seeing with our new owners, that the performance of the club stems from the top. Tigers are now reshaping their board for the same reason.

I've always had a soft spot for Gloucester, probably because they generally play exciting rugby. If they did get Cockers in, I can imagine some fireworks between him and Mr Bradley (if rumours are to be believed).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net