Latest news:

CP on the radio
Discussion started by TRIXTA , 04 June, 2020 22:09
CP on the radio
TRIXTA 04 June, 2020 22:09
I don't know whether or not anybody else heard it but Chris gave an interesting interview on Radio 4 yesterday. He spoke very eloquently about returning to training with Warriors and the importance of the way they are handling things and how relevant it is to his own vulnerability. A remarkable role model in more ways than one.

Re: CP on the radio
BantamWarrior 05 June, 2020 05:57
What programme was it on? - I'll give it a listen on BBC Sounds

TRIXTA 05 June, 2020 06:14
Unfortunately I can't remember which programme it was - the radio just happened to be on as I walked into the room. It was in the morning and a female interviewer. It could have been Woman's Hour or, more likely, one of the sports bulletins on the Today programme. The interview only lasted a few minutes.

shrewsburyman 05 June, 2020 08:12
CP has always been an admirable person and role model.

4934 05 June, 2020 10:36

BantamWarrior 05 June, 2020 10:45
Cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net