Latest news:

Jonno Lance
Discussion started by Grasshopper , 11 June, 2020 22:33
Jonno Lance
Grasshopper 11 June, 2020 22:33
He won't be joining Edinburgh because his application for work visa has been refused. What a great shame!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2020 22:33 by Grasshopper.

Re: Jonno Lance
w4rriorz1980 12 June, 2020 10:41
Is he still in the Warriors employ then? Can be re-apply/appeal? Fingers crossed for him.

Offa 12 June, 2020 11:38
Wish all the best for Jonno. Very good player who pulled us out of the do-da. Hope it works out for him.

Sheldon 12 June, 2020 12:23
Hopefully he will find a good club even if he has to go back to the Southern Hemisphere. I think with better forwards and more ball then he would have been first choice fly half but we simply had to play Weir to win the tight games.

Malvern Man 12 June, 2020 13:11
I see Dean Hammond is going to Ealing. Good move for him I think, in London and ambitious with a wealthy backer.

ROLLO 12 June, 2020 14:22
Pleased he has got fixed up , I think that there are many that wont. I am not sure if he was EQP so that could have been a deciding factor for not renewing.

Abmatt 16 June, 2020 11:02
Just read an article that said he would of had to play 75% of Edinburgh’s games to qualify for a visa, which they couldn’t meet due to having to field Scottish qualified players so visa rejected.

(The article did state English qualified, which I presume was a typo so I changed to Scottish)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net