Latest news:

Andy Goode
Discussion started by Offa , 12 June, 2020 18:53
Andy Goode
Offa 12 June, 2020 18:53
Can't do linky thing, but interesting posts on The Rugby Pass.
Looks like Glouc are in a bit of a stew. I like them and hope that they come out of this well, and given their squad, they should - although I would have said the same about Tigers. I seem to remember that it was the Glouc ownership which revealed our issues to all and sundry. Glad that we are the other side of it.

Re: Andy Goode
TrueWarrior 12 June, 2020 19:32
I hope that we are more settled regarding players than others. Statement by owners said that they engaged with the RPA ; if that is true, we should be hopefully okay and not lose many if any.

The one saving grace we may have is a lot of our players signed 2 year deals last season and we wont be trying to re negotiate with too many going into the last year of their contract. Of those in the last year, I cant see that we will be too bothered about keeping many of them/bothered if we lose them - Shilcock, Weir and Lawrence are the 3 that stick out to me and I cant see us lowballing them, certainly not Lawrence and Weir.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net