Latest news:

New Academy Intake
Discussion started by AJWarriors , 16 June, 2020 16:51
New Academy Intake
AJWarriors 16 June, 2020 16:51
Not surprised by some of the names in this group as I mentioned before but just to reiterate how excited I am by this new group. There are some seriously quality kids there that Iím super excited about

[warriors.co.uk]

Re: New Academy Intake
centrethere 16 June, 2020 18:44
Missing Jon Lilley ahead of Joe Richardson. Donít know why but would hate to think background or attitude played any part.

AJWarriors 16 June, 2020 19:23
How old is he?

shrewsburyman 17 June, 2020 13:34
Itís not just the number and quality AJW but the positions in which they play in particular at fly-half and scrum-half!

AJWarriors 17 June, 2020 18:20
Definitely shrewsburyman. We seem to produce a lot of forwards but not many half backs

centrethere 17 June, 2020 21:39
AJ, same age group. I hope he gets his chance

AJWarriors 18 June, 2020 00:14
I donít know much about him Centrehere? I would have said if heís still 17 heís still got another year with the U18ís and still an opportunity?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net