Latest news:

Reimbursement to begin
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 25 July, 2020 08:23
Reimbursement to begin
Faithful_City 25 July, 2020 08:23
Quote:
The Offy

Warriors can confirm that the home matches against Gloucester Rugby and Harlequins when the 2019/20 Gallagher Premiership season resumes next month will be played behind closed doors in accordance with current UK Government social distancing guidelines for sports grounds.

The decision means that Warriors Season Ticket Holders and those who purchased tickets for the original dates for the Gloucester and Harlequins matches can now claim or donate a pro-rata refund.

Season Ticket Holders will be able to follow the Gloucester and Harlequins live via an online streaming service for which they will be given free access.

Full Details Here

JP

Re: Reimbursement to begin
Pablo Warrior 25 July, 2020 19:55
Any idea whether that includes prepaid parking JP?

Faithful_City 26 July, 2020 08:41
Iíll ask the question on Monday.

JP

Faithful_City 26 July, 2020 08:43
As I have already paid and have been a clubman since 1971 I have donated mine in support of the club.

ADJ 26 July, 2020 11:58
Me too JP
Support the club we all want to get back to Sixways & watch rugby again.

Faithful_City 26 July, 2020 12:30
I shall have to enquire about the streaming the club mentioned in their email

Garym 26 July, 2020 13:08
Quote:
Faithful_City
I shall have to enquire about the streaming the club mentioned in their email
if you can check that it is audio and visual And which media it will be on, that would be very helpful. I have asked on Twitter, but the more asking the better

Malvern Man 26 July, 2020 15:05
As mentioned before on this site, many long term ST holders consider the cost as a subscription to have Premiership rugby in Worcester and won't claim the refund. I'm not so sure about the parking though.

shrewsburyman 27 July, 2020 08:36
Like others I have donated to the club.

ROLLO 27 July, 2020 09:42
I note that the streaming detail has disappeared. Is that because all games will be avaia on BT ?

Faithful_City 27 July, 2020 12:33
I have asked the question Rollo, of Beth and the media team

JP

Abmatt 27 July, 2020 12:54
Still no email from the club

w4rriorz1980 27 July, 2020 13:53
Quote:
Abmatt
Still no email from the club
Ring the club Abmatt.I've just done so.Andrea sent links straightaway.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Abmatt 27 July, 2020 14:25
Did that first thing. Itís hospitality I want a refund for. Took my details and still waiting for the email.

ROLLO 27 July, 2020 14:32
JP I e-mailed Beth about something and all I got was a standard reply saying she was away with lmited access to e-mails, I assume on furlough.
Abmatt I suggest that you e-mail the club saying that you have tried to contact them in the manner which they suggested ( phoning the ticket office ) without success.

Abmatt 27 July, 2020 15:56
All sorted. Got a call from corporate this afternoon.

Faithful_City 27 July, 2020 16:28
Having now spoken with the club in the last few minutes streaming for premiership games will go ahead but those involved are still dotting the iís.

As soon as it is all finalised the club will let us know.

JP

Old Col 27 July, 2020 19:41
I pressed the submit button for option one to donate .Should there have been any acknowledgement so that I know the message has been received ?

Abmatt 27 July, 2020 20:22
Not as far as Iím aware. Iíve done a few of these and never had a confirmation.

Faithful_City 28 July, 2020 08:24
It depends on how they setup the poll/survey.

JP

Sheldon 02 August, 2020 19:22
Does anyone know if the emails have been sent ? I haven't received one.

Perhaps the club are rethinking given that the spectator trials have been cancelled?

Abmatt 03 August, 2020 08:43
If yours is for tickets and you havenít received one you can ring the ticket office.

Mine got lost in the ether, but I got one eventually

Sheldon 07 August, 2020 09:43
Andrea sent me the link when I rang earlier in the week. I let a number of others who sit near me know and they did the same. A number of the emails did seem to go astray!

Given yesterdays announcement on televised games it looks like all games will be played behind closed doors and the club will probably send out another link with the options. Could someone kindly confirm when they receive the next batch of emails just in case?

Sheldon 27 August, 2020 12:15
Have the club said anything about the last two home games yet?

Sheldon 21 September, 2020 20:00
Anyone heard anything?

Rascal13 22 September, 2020 08:39
I had the reimbursement from the first two games which went through fine, just waiting on news for the last couple now...seems to be taking a while. Anyone else had anything from the club?

Garym 22 September, 2020 09:03
Quote:
Rascal13
I had the reimbursement from the first two games which went through fine, just waiting on news for the last couple now...seems to be taking a while. Anyone else had anything from the club?

View from the supporters club last week on facebook was that they were waiting to see if they would be a test site for letting fans in. Well thats not happening (Bristol tigers got that gig), so no reason why they shouldn't have communicated anything

w4rriorz1980 22 September, 2020 09:06
After this mornings news nobody will be going for a while.

As said on the BBC just now,how can a pub be safer than 1,000 fans in a stadium?

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Faithful_City 22 September, 2020 09:09
All sports clubs are going to need financial support from the Government if they are to survive.

JP

ROLLO 23 September, 2020 14:47
The bigger question is if we cannot attend Sixways next season what is going to happen to season ticket holders who have or are paying for ST's ? I can't see the club being in a position to make refunds.

tigerburnie 23 September, 2020 17:34
Quote:
ROLLO
The bigger question is if we cannot attend Sixways next season what is going to happen to season ticket holders who have or are paying for ST's ? I can't see the club being in a position to make refunds.
This sort of discussion seems to be on a lot of fans forums, I guess those who have funds available will want to support their club, not everyone is renewing though looking at some other forums. Money is going to be tight all over I fear, job security must be on a lot of folks minds.

ROLLO 23 September, 2020 18:46
WE have just had a rather worrying statement from our owners. Not panick yet but the ground is being prepared.

Faithful_City 24 September, 2020 07:53
The exact same, certainly similar words, was issued by every club.

I believe they are all working together(for once) in persuading the government to financially support the clubs through this ďno spectatorsĒ instructions.

I also feel that The Premiership governing body need to dip into their CVC money to support the clubs. I think they received 2 or 3 times what each club got. £28 million to £42million.

JP

WorcesterSauce 24 September, 2020 08:24
The government bailed out rugby league clubs to the sum of £16m which, it was considered, would save the sport (i know, i thought this was a small amount too).

Hopefully they will do the same for rugby union.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net