Latest news:

New Academy Intake
Discussion started by AJWarriors , 31 July, 2020 09:18
New Academy Intake
AJWarriors 31 July, 2020 09:18
Found this write up last night about the intake of all Premiership clubs new senior academy players

Itís good to get an opinion from an independent person that doesnít support the club, so to read how highly rated our new crop is exciting! I can see maybe a few of them getting some good game time next season especially in the 7ís comp but mainly the Prem Cup and European Cup.

I canít wait to see how these guys develop!

[nextgenxv.com]

Re: New Academy Intake
Faithful_City 31 July, 2020 09:45
A great read AJ letís hope they all continue to develop.

JP

AJWarriors 31 July, 2020 09:55
Fingers crossed JP

Faithful_City 31 July, 2020 12:23
If all goes as seems to be the future the next 5 seasons with the fear of relegation removed they should all get plenty of game time.

AJWarriors 31 July, 2020 17:34
Yea they should do. I can see them making the first team squad by their 20ís at least. Maybe two or three could possibly be sooner such as Fin Smith,Ollie Wynn and Jack Forsythe...thatís just a prediction

shrewsburyman 31 July, 2020 19:59
Do we know if Atkinson is a 12 or a13?

AJWarriors 31 July, 2020 20:07
12 shrewsburyman

shrewsburyman 31 July, 2020 20:20
Many thanks AJW you really are an excellent source of information! If heís a leader and a 12 that is very good news indeed. They are all really promising players in positions which are so crucial and where we have gaps.

AJWarriors 31 July, 2020 21:20
Thank you mate I appreciate that a lot. Thereís a good fair few leaders in that group. Atkinson and Forsythe have captained their schools and I think it said in that article that Atkinson was due to captain England U18ís which I didnít know. All bodes well for the future when you have homegrown kids that are leaders. In the future we should have a strong leadership group of Ted and Forsythe in the forwards and Butler and Atkinson in the backs

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net