Latest news:

Match Streaming
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 03 August, 2020 07:50
Match Streaming
Faithful_City 03 August, 2020 07:50
Morning all.

Has anybody got any information on the live streaming of Warriors matches?

I presume BT sport will be showing lots of games but how many will be of Worcester?

JP

Re: Match Streaming
tricky-page 03 August, 2020 15:22
Nothing on the BT web site yet. Only to say live streaming to commence on the season's return.

Faithful_City 03 August, 2020 17:12
Thatís all I can find and when you try and look deeper schedule it comes up with nothing

JP

Malvern Man 03 August, 2020 18:54
Still no times published for the games, so BT must be trying to show as many as possible live. They've got enough commentators and pundits.

I can't wait.

Garym 03 August, 2020 19:29
I thought BT were going to show all games albeit some would be ST holders only. If the game was not a "TV" match then ST holders would be given a special access key. Not show how mutually exclusive ST holder and BT subscriber are.

Faithful_City 03 August, 2020 22:41
I would imagine the games will be shown/streamed on the BT Sport Extra channels.(red button on sky BT sport channel)

Hopefully someone will tell all supporters soon so we can plan the parties.

JP

ROLLO 04 August, 2020 10:03
JP parties will need to be socially distanced - this is a serious point.

Faithful_City 04 August, 2020 13:22
Absolutely Rollo and we will be limited to 6 people.

JP

nsw1654 06 August, 2020 12:48
So. Just seen the Club statement re BT sport showing all matches behind closed doors. What if you donít have BT Sport as part of a package, or a suitable device to stream from at a cost of £25 per month. I have already paid to see these matches. Will club be giving season ticket holders a code to access free of charge streaming services?

Garym 06 August, 2020 13:12
Quote:
nsw1654
So. Just seen the Club statement re BT sport showing all matches behind closed doors. What if you donít have BT Sport as part of a package, or a suitable device to stream from at a cost of £25 per month. I have already paid to see these matches. Will club be giving season ticket holders a code to access free of charge streaming services?

I guess so long as you haven't gone for the refund option then you will be given access as per the Warriors announcement. The BT announcement, says that it is at the clubs discretion how they provide access to the ST holders. We are sorted as have BT sport, interesting to note that all of our games are on the App and none on the main BT channels.

ROLLO 06 August, 2020 14:34
Is App the same as red channel ?

Faithful_City 06 August, 2020 14:35
Where did you find out that our games are on the app?

JP

Whispering_Death 06 August, 2020 15:25
It says red button and app.

Garym 06 August, 2020 15:29
Quote:
Faithful_City
Where did you find out that our games are on the app?
JP

Its on the offy

[warriors.co.uk]

note all the caveats about eligibility

nsw1654 09 August, 2020 09:15
Is there any update as to the clubs intentions regarding season ticket holders? Although I have access to BT Sport via my Virgin Media account (and red button etc.) I may not be near a TV when the matches are played. I went and downloaded the BT Sport App and it requires me to provide BT Sport credentials to log in. I know several in the same position.

Faithful_City 09 August, 2020 09:32
You might have those credentials off your Virgin Media account.

Not heard anything from the club, I suspect they are gathering info on who is asking fo a refund or credit vouchers as they wonít be provided with a log on.

It is only Warriors home games you can watch through this login If you want to see all our games or even other club gams you will need a BT Sport account.

JP

TVM Rides Again 11 August, 2020 12:04
Quote:
nsw1654
Is there any update as to the clubs intentions regarding season ticket holders? Although I have access to BT Sport via my Virgin Media account (and red button etc.) I may not be near a TV when the matches are played. I went and downloaded the BT Sport App and it requires me to provide BT Sport credentials to log in. I know several in the same position.

This is where this is a knoitty subject.

I should imagine getting fans access to Worcester games and onky Worcester games will be difficult.

If the club were to simply provide season ticket holders with a membership it would cost something like £100,000 a month....

Faithful_City 11 August, 2020 12:42
I would think that Logins will be restricted to your club number and only one login per number.

The club to provide numbers to BT Sport for their database, should not be a problem.

JP

Day tripper 12 August, 2020 19:53
Got my email today with a log in code to watch the glossary game on BT sport. All good so far.

shrewsburyman 13 August, 2020 09:43
Yes I has arrived as well. Does Sky have a red button? Iím on holiday therefore canít just look at my control.

Malvern Man 13 August, 2020 09:58
Your Sky remote control does indeed have a red button.

shrewsburyman 13 August, 2020 12:12
Thanks Malvern Man Iíll look carefully when I return home! Just shows how observant I am!

Malvern Man 13 August, 2020 13:38
A pleasure. Like you, I don't take my Sky remote control with me on holiday.

Sheldon 13 August, 2020 14:03
Does that mean if you have BT sport that you go to channel 413 (BT sport 1) which looks like it is showing the Quins Friday evening game at 12.30 on Saturday and press the red button and it gives you the option of watching Worcester?

Someone told me that it was channel 450 but I cant find that?

Malvern Man 13 August, 2020 15:01
You go to whichever BT channel is showing live rugby and when you press the button you get a choice of the two concurrent games. The downside is that I can't see any way of recording the red button game in advance. I don't know if there'll be the wind-up before and the interviews afterwards.

Sheldon 13 August, 2020 15:15
Malvern Man- thanks that's really helpful. I suspect that means the Quins game being shown at 12.30 even though not technically live. I don't think you can record off the red button because at the moment it isn't giving us that option. I suspect it will be John Harris Bass with no analysis or build up etc.

Abmatt 13 August, 2020 15:29
Pretty sure that is how it is as thereís no pundits at the ground, just the broadcast truck and cameras. The commentary can be done onsite or remotely.

kiddykid 13 August, 2020 16:59
On BTS scroll down and through all their sports channels and then through all the Sky ones too And I think it is channel 430 or somewhere close. You can record it.

kiddykid 13 August, 2020 17:04
It s on BS Channel 450

Garym 13 August, 2020 22:48
Quote:
kiddykid
It s on BS Channel 450

I donít think that works on a sky box , it is only on a BT box and possibly one o& the o5her providers

Sheldon 14 August, 2020 09:41
So if you have a sky box then you go to the live BT rugby channel ( probably the one showing quins) and press the red button which you cant record or set up in advance

If you have a BT box it is on channel 450 and you can record in advance

Have I got it?

Malvern Man 14 August, 2020 10:35
I think that's right Sheldon. I shall still set up an iPad with my personal key just in case, and record the extended highlights on BT Sport on Sunday evening.

Malvern Man 14 August, 2020 11:02
I didn't need to use the personal code. On the BT App on the iPad the game is in the schedules for BT Sport Extra at 12.15.
We'll all see it somehow!

Jim O't 15 August, 2020 13:25
Why show a repeat on a main channel and a live game on the red button? Strange.

AJWarriors1 15 August, 2020 13:33
Guys use this site. I always use it if I canít watch on BT

[buffstream.tv]

HeemMachine 15 August, 2020 13:49
This is too painful

HeemMachine 15 August, 2020 13:51
The game that is not finding the channel...

Fat But Fast 26 August, 2020 17:40
So come home tonight after five expecting the club to send through the BT pass code as the Gloss game to find no email and unable to watch game due to not having the correct code.

Anyone else not received this games code or m I just unlucky and disorganised?

Cant get a code now as the club is shut and out of hours after five.

Fat But Fast 26 August, 2020 17:46
Sorted its just arrived, result COYW

shrewsburyman 26 August, 2020 19:27
29 - 0 after 60 minutes. We destroying them at the scrum!

Eastrrr Bunny 26 August, 2020 20:21
No code here, should have got a refund for my ST

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net