Latest news:

JP .... I hate to ask,
Discussion started by Garym , 27 August, 2020 14:12
JP .... I hate to ask,
Garym 27 August, 2020 14:12
But amongst all your stats do you have a graph of when we score our points (by Quarter , or half, and when we concede them)? Not just this season, I have long held the view that we score most of our points in the first half and then hardly trouble the scorer in the second.

Re: JP .... I hate to ask,
Abmatt 27 August, 2020 14:14
That is also my belief.

Faithful_City 27 August, 2020 17:31
Yes that’s in the stats page

Faithful_City 27 August, 2020 17:36
6th row of graphs

JP

Garym 27 August, 2020 22:00
Tried the site navigation page and contents and couldn’t find the stats page. Looked at a few of the pages and some interesting stuff on there

Faithful_City 28 August, 2020 06:34
Gary, On the site navigation

Scroll down until you come to “Pandora’s Box” under which you will find the the link Stats-n-Facts that should take you to the season’s stats.

Let me know if a problem.

JP

Faithful_City 28 August, 2020 07:19
I have only been tracking these numbers for the last 5 seasons, but you can see scoring points is only just more in the 1st half than the 2nd.

What’s bigger as you can see is conceding in the last quarter.

JP

Faithful_City 28 August, 2020 08:14
Hi Guys

I have added another two graphs which show the breakdown in points scored in each half of a season since 2015. This works nicely with the existing breakdown by quarters.

JP

Garym 28 August, 2020 08:41
Thats great - thanks. As you say a lot closer than I thought it would be

Faithful_City 28 August, 2020 09:44
https://www.sixwaysrugby.co.uk/Sportsnetwork/Stats/LatestHalfFor.jpg

https://www.sixwaysrugby.co.uk/Sportsnetwork/Stats/LatestQtrFor.jpg

In all its glory

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/08/2020 09:45 by Faithful_City.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net