Latest news:

Thatís weird
Discussion started by AJWarriors1 , 06 September, 2020 09:06
Thatís weird
AJWarriors1 06 September, 2020 09:06
Just read in the Rugby Paper that Pau are talking/signing one of our locks...for me it must be Batley seeing as heís only one a one year deal and he hasnít featured yet.

Re: Thatís weird
Faithful_City 06 September, 2020 09:21
Has he fallen out with someone?

AJWarriors1 06 September, 2020 10:19
Donít know? Might not be him,itís just a guess

Faithful_City 06 September, 2020 10:23
What about young Cleggy?

JP

ROLLO 06 September, 2020 11:09
At a guess Bresler.

Faithful_City 06 September, 2020 11:22
Good shout that Rollo

ROLLO 06 September, 2020 11:31
I have just posted on VF22 ( where Patgadd has a brilliant title of Lockdown News ) that we will be struggling at Bath to field three fit locks. If Batley isn't fit then there is no bench replacement and no G V-V or DuPreez to cover. Also Scott went off during the Exeter game so hope he isn't crocked as well.
Can we get injury cover ? can we afford it ? What a signing Garvey has been for Glos, my NoTM yesterday.
Many thought that even with Batley we were short in the second row.

Faithful_City 06 September, 2020 11:38
Looks like Hill at lock then, heís big enough

AJWarriors1 06 September, 2020 12:52
It says we are getting a direct replacement but looking abroad

Abmatt 06 September, 2020 12:54
My thought is that it is Batley.

We havenít seen him, always down as unavailable but no news of injury. I suspect something going on behind the scenes and heís been on the naughty step, trying to get out of his contract.

ROLLO 06 September, 2020 14:16
The article says that it is for this season , presumably last four games so I'm now with Batley. Seems bit of a mess.

Garym 07 September, 2020 10:18
I thought that there was a deadline of July 1st for signings for the French season

WorcesterSauce 07 September, 2020 17:16
Itís not Batley by the look of AS press conference notes. He is out for the season with an injury

Faithful_City 07 September, 2020 17:39
Yep and Solly stated he had had no contact from Pau about any of our players.

JP

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net