Latest news:

Teams Up
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 03 October, 2020 11:15
Teams Up
Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:15
Warriors | 15 Chris Pennell, 14 Melani Nanai, 13 Ollie Lawrence, 12 Scott van Breda, 11 Noah Heward, 10 Billy Searle, 9 Francois Hougaard, 1 Ethan Waller, 2 Beck Cutting, 3 Richard Palframan, 4 Anton Bresler, 5 Andrew Kitchener, 6 Ted Hill (C), 7 Matt Kvesic, 8 Marco Mama.

Replacements | 16 Niall Annett, 17 Callum Black, 18 Joe Morris, 19 Sam Lewis, 20 Tom Dodd, 21 Joe Batley, 22 Gareth Simpson, 23 Jamie Shillcock.

Unavailable | Ashley Beck, Will Butler, Conor Carey, Lewis Holsey, Tom Howe, Perry Humphreys, Graham Kitchener, Sam Lewis, Morgan Monks, Caleb Montgomery, Matt Moulds, Nick Schonert, GJ van Velze, Francois Venter.

Re: Teams Up
Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:16
A lot unavailable

JP

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:23
Looks like the game is on then as we have announced our team.

I just hope for Rugby's sake there is no fallout from this.

JP

Sheldon 03 October, 2020 11:25
I cant find the sale team announcement anywhere but the BBC are saying that Premiership rugby are investigating

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:27
PRL said all team announcements were delayed until 12:00 today after they had made a decision, so as we have announced our team I presume the decision is that it goes ahead.

I shan't be going anywhere near the club for sever weeks after this.

JP

AJWarriors1 03 October, 2020 11:28
Still looks a decent team regardless of the players missing though. Makes you wonder what’s going on though because Sale still haven’t released their team yet. Weirdly neither have Saints or Gloucester

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:33
They'll come AJ

I don't think the PRL has the balls to call the games off

JP

ROLLO 03 October, 2020 11:47
So what has Weir done ?

AJWarriors1 03 October, 2020 11:48
Just read that people are “hearing” that the game could be moved mid week. Instant thought for me was what difference would that make when isolation is for two weeks

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 11:58
It shows how impotent the PRL are.

Shocking decision if so

JP

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 12:03
I don't feel there will be an announcement much before 18:00 tonight or even tomorrow morning.

JP

shrewsburyman 03 October, 2020 13:53
It does seem strange that there is no mention of Weir as he was playing so well and really putting himself about.

Faithful_City 03 October, 2020 13:57
Rotation and maybe refused to play at Sale for family and personal health reasons and if I was a Worcester player I certainly wouldn't play and risk my future.

Covid does a lot of damage to the body it is not just flu, vital organs can be severely damaged.

JP

shrewsburyman 03 October, 2020 14:05
Exactly JP which is why there is no way that Worcester can agree to play this match.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net