Lawrence/Tuilagi
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 04 October, 2020 11:21
Lawrence/Tuilagi
Faithful_City 04 October, 2020 11:21

His Highlights

Being touted as possible replacement this autumn

Full Article HERE

JP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2020 11:22 by Faithful_City.

Re: Lawrence/Tuilagi
shrewsburyman 04 October, 2020 12:40
Yes I agree it always seemed to me that he was the obvious successor and hopefully one who remains fit!

AJWarriors1 04 October, 2020 13:39
Thereís a new highlights vid for Ollie

[youtu.be]

TVM Rides Again 05 October, 2020 08:17
I can see him in a different kit at the end of his current contract, sadly.

I really hope not, but may be another one for the woulda coulda shoulda XV

Brummagem7's 05 October, 2020 18:53
I probably agree with that.

Although hopefully he's the first of many young players that come in and flourish, it's what the club want and to be fair I wouldn't mind it if we started propping up the rest of the league with our academy products, as long as we're not languishing obviously.

Faithful_City 05 October, 2020 18:58
Be a little more positive please.

We could see, Lawrence, Hill, Heward, Clegg, Kitchener lead our fight to the playoffs.

JP

Blarney 06 October, 2020 06:38
Over at Irish, we are sadly familiar with richer teams poaching our best academy talent. I hope you can keep hold of Lawrence and Hill. It would be nice to see both our teams competing at the top of the table soon.

Faithful_City 06 October, 2020 06:54
Thereís no such thing as richer clubs(Sm105) due to the salary cap as far as English players are concerned.

As there are now two elite players at as much as you can afford this is where the bank balance comes in.

In most cases it has not been money that has tempted our players away.

JP

lokicrichtonfan 06 October, 2020 09:05
Quote:
Faithful_City
Be a little more positive please.
We could see, Lawrence, Hill, Heward, Clegg, Kitchener lead our fight to the playoffs.

JP

The club basically had to hand Hill the captaincy simply to keep him at the club. Others are unproven. Canít speak for Lawrence but heíll have many suitors

Faithful_City 06 October, 2020 09:59
How do you know that?? And I doubt it very much.

We have to find and nurture our own USP.

Winning games is big but not everything.

JP

TVM Rides Again 06 October, 2020 10:01
LCF - If that's your theory that's fine. But you have to admit it is your supposition.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net