Latest news:

Simon Kerrod England Squad
Discussion started by Faithful_City , 05 October, 2020 09:24
Simon Kerrod England Squad
Faithful_City 05 October, 2020 09:24
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/rugby/article19049879.ece/ALTERNATES/s510b/0_Cutjpeg.jpg

JP

Re: Simon Kerrod England Squad
Garym 05 October, 2020 09:28
I guess we have no players in the squad because of "playing" on Wednesday

Still to be impressed by Kerrod when I have seen him on the TV recently

Teme Dream 05 October, 2020 13:02
Quote:
Faithful City
"As I have said since he arrived Kerrod is NOT a premiership Tighthead, he is lazy around the field and very rarely tackles."

"As far as my opinion is concerned Kerrod is not a premiership prop and never will be."

"Kerrod will not make a prem prop in any way."

Faithful_City 05 October, 2020 13:11
I still believe that but will be pleased for him if he does OK as he must have improved dramatically

maybe he read my post and gave himself a kick up the rear bits.(Sm128)

JP

Fiver 05 October, 2020 13:22
I must say I'm surprised by this, although haven't seen him play since his move away from Sixways.

Faithful_City 05 October, 2020 14:09
I reckon Schonert would have been in there if he had recovered from HIA

Garym 05 October, 2020 15:10
Quote:
Faithful_City
I reckon Schonert would have been in there if he had recovered from HIA

There are no players from the top 5 clubs and Worcester due to the fact that the camp started tomorrow. we get caught as are supposed. tube playing on Wednesday. Simple really

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net