Latest news:

Game OFF!
Discussion started by w4rriorz1980 , 07 October, 2020 09:41
Game OFF!
w4rriorz1980 07 October, 2020 09:41
Common sense has prevailed.Our match v Sale has been CALLED OFF.

Eats,Shoots And Leaves

Re: Game OFF!
First40 07 October, 2020 09:46
Who would have thought the day would come when we ended a season 13 points above Tiggers, strange times indeed!

Sheldon 07 October, 2020 10:04
I never thought I would be so pleased that one of our games was called off

This now leaves some serious questions

What the hell were PRL thinking about when they allowed the postponement?
It is a criminal offence not to self isolate for 10 days if you have tested positive and surely this will be investigated?

tricky-page 07 October, 2020 12:48
Ha but. SALE have a Diamond GEEZER.

Gray_Lensman 08 October, 2020 17:01
Interestingly the Bristol v Wasps women's game has been postponed because one Bristol player has tested positive and 19 players are isolating. This is a slight contrast with Sale who with 19 positive tests somehow didn't have even that many isolating. How strange.

ROLLO 08 October, 2020 17:43
Gray_Lensman I thonk we all know the anser to that and what went on. All the best in the semi's and Euro Final.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net