Called up by England.

Well done lads.

[warriors.co.uk]

Re: Ted and ollie
BantamWarrior 15 October, 2020 19:39
Well deserved

Faithful_City 15 October, 2020 22:11
Well done to Ted & Ollie, there could be others to follow.

JP

TVM Rides Again 16 October, 2020 09:38
Great recognition for them, congratulations chaps and congratulations to the academy for the great work.

Faithful_City 16 October, 2020 15:44
Absolutely TVM

Sheldon 16 October, 2020 18:32
Yes well done . It really wasn't that long ago that Josh Adams got his first Welsh cap shortly after coming out of the academy and look how that went!

Brummagem7's 16 October, 2020 19:07
Just need to keep faith in the young players next season too, hopefully Ted and Ollie can be joined in the future by David, Heward, Cutting etc but that will only happen if they get consistent game time in the prem. Easy to blood youngsters when the schedule is chocka.

Well deserved.

LiveInHope 20 October, 2020 20:49
Great news on Ted/Ollie, both young players with a bright future.
What baffles me about Jone is his inclusion of Willi Heinz at either 33 or 34 being in the squad.
He should be blooding the young, trialing young player such as Ted/Ollie, itís not as if England are short of young scrum halves. The World Cup is only 3 years away & yet Jones picks a 33/34 year old for a deadrubber game....baffling especially as no Spencer or other numerous young 9ís....maybe he really want to win this game rather than the World Cup.
By the way not saying he is not a very good player.

Brummagem7's 20 October, 2020 21:22
Ahh I'm yet to be sold on the current young crop of scrum halves. I feel like just because a 9 brings 'quick ball' to a side he instantly becomes a decent scrum half, nowadays a half back can make a living out of coming on for the last quarter and throwing some quick passes with the commentators absolutely loving it.

There's credit in playing consistently week in week out at 9 for a top 6 club though to be fair, I'd probably want two of the older scrum halves in Spencer and Robson for England. Yet to be sold on Randall or Maunder.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net