Latest news:

Will Boyde
Discussion started by Craig Muncey , 20 May, 2019 15:14
Will Boyde
Craig Muncey 20 May, 2019 15:14
Simon Thomas today confirmed the signing of Will Boyde.

See attached link:

[www.walesonline.co.uk]

Thoughts?

Re: Will Boyde
Ben Blair's Right Peg 20 May, 2019 17:04
Very good signing for us especially in the long term. Every time I have watched Scarlets i have been very impressed by Boyde, although not blood and thunder like Nick he carries so well and equally as good over the ball. Can't believe Scarlets are letting him go!

My thoughts that Boyde will operate solely as an 8 for us as we have such a good back row across all three positions. He does give a good option when internationals away and can cover Nick as he winds down.

We have been reliant on a import 8 for a while now, good to have a welsh option.

Still praying for a big nasty number 5

Craig Muncey 20 May, 2019 17:14
I agree can see him mainly as cover for 8 with the players we have at our disposal in the back row.

You do wonder though with the lack of second row options and another fly half why are we spending money on a back rower!

Blues99 20 May, 2019 22:01
Quote:
Craig Muncey
I agree can see him mainly as cover for 8 with the players we have at our disposal in the back row.
You do wonder though with the lack of second row options and another fly half why are we spending money on a back rower!

Agree with this. Iím chuffed with Boydeís signing but if it turns out we donít sign a decent lock and a back up 10 then Iím not sure we are spending our money wisely

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net