Latest news:

Rory Thornton signs for Blues
Discussion started by Ian Robinson Was Innocent , 07 June, 2019 17:24
Rory Thornton signs for Blues
Ian Robinson Was Innocent 07 June, 2019 17:24
Good to see he has signed a full contract. I thought he improved a lot during the latter part of the season. Hopefully he can bulk up and push on even more next season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2019 17:26 by Ian Robinson Was Innocent.

Re: Rory Thornton signs for Blues
Craig Muncey 07 June, 2019 19:40
Quote:
Ian Robinson Was Innocent
Good to see he has signed a full contract. I thought he improved a lot during the latter part of the season. Hopefully he can bulk up and push on even more next season.

As you say did improve as season went on but still prefer a hard nosed front line jumper option, but looking highly unlikely will get that type.

Ian Robinson Was Innocent 08 June, 2019 22:59
Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:

As you say did improve as season went on but still prefer a hard nosed front line jumper option, but looking highly unlikely will get that type.

Definitely need a physical presence at lock, but hopefully a few years down the line Seb or Rory (sounds like a Haven Holiday Camp duo) will be doing that job, just like Alun Wyn has done as he matured into the great player he is today.

Craig Muncey 09 June, 2019 09:14
Quote:
Quote:
Craig Muncey
Quote:

Definitely need a physical presence at lock, but hopefully a few years down the line Seb or Rory (sounds like a Haven Holiday Camp duo) will be doing that job, just like Alun Wyn has done as he matured into the great player he is today.

Hope youíre right Robbo. Need to keep reminding myself that Thornton is only 23 so has time on his side. Just need more aggression in his game. So fingers crossed.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net