Latest news:

Defence issues still evident.
Discussion started by Martynwilliamsno1fan , 07 October, 2019 14:34
Defence issues still evident.
Martynwilliamsno1fan 07 October, 2019 14:34
The tackling was terrible on sat, we need a new defence coach straight away. I would give a chance to Gethin Jenkins. Since Shaun Edward's as finished with us, we have gone downhill badly. Sorry but Hodges is not the answer.

Re: Defence issues still evident.
Selgwent 03 November, 2019 23:33
Hodges IS the answer.
Unfortunately though, not if the question is, 'Who do the Blues need as defence coach?'
(Sm138)

Suggestions for the question to which 'Richard Hodges' IS the answer, can be added below.
(Sm161)

Craig Muncey 04 November, 2019 07:38
I know from speaking with players that Hodges when Shaun Edwards was supporting him carried on a lot of Edwards plans and structures when he left. I guess the difference is the delivery and who is delivering it. Players knew they would be held to account by Edwards but Hodges is not that type of character.

Martynwilliamsno1fan 04 November, 2019 20:37
Every game this season we have been exploited by our weakness of tackling at the 10, 12 & 13 area. They play videos of the games, cant they see that issue and worked on to sort it out.
Come on it`s getting embarrassing now.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net