Latest news:

John Mulvihill
Discussion started by cardiff_steve , 15 February, 2020 23:36
John Mulvihill
cardiff_steve 15 February, 2020 23:36
Has my full support.

However, I think there has to be huge pressure on Tom Smith now.

Consistently, very basic things are going wrong up front. Most obviously, the lineouts.

I mean, its every week. Every single game, the lineout is at best shaky and at worst we look more certain of winning decent ball when its the opposition throw in.

This is simple stuff that pro teams should really be able to do at a reasonable standard.

Smith's the forward coach, and would probably agree that he was given a great chance by getting this job at a young age. And lets face it, the WRU demanded he get that job. Because apparently "developing young welsh coaches" is more important than having proven competent coaches.

Pressure's on him now.

As for Mulvihill, unless he's lost the dressing room, I can't see any positives from sacking him. He has to work with what he's got.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net