Latest news:

Starting 15
Discussion started by Ben Blair's Right Peg , 16 July, 2020 11:06
Starting 15
Ben Blair's Right Peg 16 July, 2020 11:06
interesting article from Rugby Pass:

[www.rugbypass.com]

Largely agree, not sure why there's no space for Lee-lo in the starting line up, I think you go with Willis and Rey to start but retain the option to have Ben Thomas in at 12 should a game need two ball players and a better kicking game

Re: Starting 15
Empire 58 16 July, 2020 12:01
Canít really argue too much with that, other than I would of thought Sam Moore will be at 8! Isnít Nick Williamsís contract up this season? Havenít seen him sign a new one. Also thought Paulo was a loan or temporary signing!?!

cardiff_steve 16 July, 2020 17:10
Paulo's Samoan not Tongan. And was a temporary injury cover signing.

He doesnt include Lee-Lo, who really ought to be one of the first names on the teamsheet.

My best backrow would probably be this....

6. Ellis
8. Navidi
7. Olly

Bit light maybe, but a lot of jackalling!

Empire 58 19 July, 2020 10:09
In fairness we are blessed with quality in the back row.
An international player back row 6 Turnball, 7 Jenkins
8 Navidi
A squad player back row 6 Boyde 7 Robinson 8 Williams
An up and coming player back row 6 Lewis- Hughes 7 Botham 8 Moore.

Quality all around!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 19/07/2020 10:11 by Empire 58.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net