Latest news:

Greg Bateman.
Discussion started by Beddaublue25 , 01 August, 2020 13:22
Greg Bateman.
Beddaublue25 01 August, 2020 13:22
Why donít the Blues try and sign Greg Bateman as a hooker.???

Re: Greg Bateman.
AndrewForde 04 August, 2020 12:09
With what money? If Bateman was going to turn down a paycut at Leicester I'd highly doubt we're able to get anywhere near his wage especially in the current climate.

Besides, he hasn't started a game at hooker for Leicester since January 2016. While hooker is an area that needs strengthening, signing Bateman would be a downgrade compared to what we currently have.

Cogangleision 04 August, 2020 13:48
Well apparently despite the smallest budget of the 4 clubs the Dragons can! WRU have some explaining to do....

Beddaublue25 04 August, 2020 13:54
That is the point I was I was making .

cardiff_steve 04 August, 2020 16:16
Quote:
Cogangleision
Well apparently despite the smallest budget of the 4 clubs the Dragons can! WRU have some explaining to do....

I can explain.

The WRU are fundamentally, intrinsically arrogant and untrustworthy. We were mugs for listening to them and their "reset" bullshit.

It's a stitchup. And it's blatant.

Cogangleision 06 August, 2020 09:25
Works for me Steve!

Sarcasm aside, It would be nice for the WRU to explain the situation considering, all the deals for other players at the regions bar dragons were conducted before the current Covid restrictions, yet the likes of Bateman, Doc, Rowlands and Holmes have come about afterwards. Holmes, Jamie and the like will be outside the 38 Pro contracts and on a good wage, and with the recognised smallest budget of the 4. It just doesn't add up.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net