Latest news:

Cardiff RFC
Discussion started by Martynwilliamsno1fan , 21 September, 2020 14:26
Cardiff RFC
Martynwilliamsno1fan 21 September, 2020 14:26
What's happening to the RFC Squad. According to the Rugby paper, Ed Howley is the latest to leave.

Re: Cardiff RFC
cardiff_steve 21 September, 2020 20:44
The academy is being expanded and will essentially be the Cardiff prem team. Thats the plan.

Worth bearing in mind that theres a decent chance the Prem wont kick off again for quite a while yet.

Martynwilliamsno1fan 22 September, 2020 10:31
I understand about when it's going to start. Has we found out in the past, youv'e got to have experience players (especially forwards) otherwise we wont survive in the
Premiership.

cardiff_steve 22 September, 2020 15:02
Quote:
Martynwilliamsno1fan
I understand about when it's going to start. Has we found out in the past, youv'e got to have experience players (especially forwards) otherwise we wont survive in the
Premiership.

They've confirmed that as things stand, Fish and Habberfield will be there. So, at the moment the plan does seem to keep some experience there.

The ideal, for me, is a small group of experienced players like Fish leading an U.23 team.

But we'll just have to see what the full plans are.

I think anyone offering contracts for Welsh Prem rugby atm is taking a massive risk.

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net