Latest news:

Game Week
Discussion started by Ben Blair's Left Peg , 30 September, 2020 14:01
Game Week
Ben Blair's Left Peg 30 September, 2020 14:01
Its finally back thank god and we have the season opener it what will likely be a tricky and highly probable banana skin for us. I'm expecting a terrible performance that we unlikely win as we always start poorly and are generally still inconsistent away from home...

Anyway, who would we like to see starting. To my mind we only have two injuries and that is Ellis and Tomos. So judging by JM saying the Ospreys game will have a bearing, id go

Amos, Adams, Lee-lo, Halaholo, Lane, Evans, Lloyd, Navidi, Botham, Turnbull, Hill, Davies, Lewis, Dacey, Carre.

Arhip, Belcher, Domachowski, Ratti, Moore, Jones, Thomas, Morgan

Re: Game Week
Empire 58 30 September, 2020 15:43
I completely agree with the starting team. Feel this needs to be a big season for a few players. Amos, Lane and Seb Davies need to step it up. They have shown glimpses of their quality in the past now they need to hit form. A lot of faith has been put in them. If they hit their potential then they will all be knocking the door of an international call up!

Re: Game Week
theflier 02 October, 2020 10:38
Team looks reasonable, although missing the little quality in the pack we've had the last 2 or 3 years. Thankfully, Zebre don't look too flush either. Tough game for the boys tonight, oppo should be easy, but lose it, and the seasons already looking dreary

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net