Latest news:

England Team to face Australia in Quarter Final
Discussion started by Unofficial England Rugby Union , 17 October, 2019 08:48
England Team to face Australia in Quarter Final
Unofficial England Rugby Union 17 October, 2019 08:48
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: England Team to face Australia in Quarter Final
Tigersfan1 17 October, 2019 09:18
Some big calls from Eddie there, overall I'm left a little less confident than if he had started with Kruis and Ford/Farrell/Tuilagi. Pros and cons for all the selections though, hopefully we will be strong enough across the 23 to win. I expect it to be close though.

UnofficialEnglandRugby 17 October, 2019 10:56
I just can't understand Slade being in, I don't rate him at all

Tigersfan1 17 October, 2019 12:00
Iím not against Slade but heís not in form and probably not fully match sharp at the moment. Also I prefer Manu at 13, although I expect them to switch positions for some attack moves. I just think we will be easier to defend against than Ford/Farrell/Manu.

And I prefer Lawes as an impact sub, shame the Sarries axis at 2,4,5,8 has been broken up.

But Iím still backing us for a narrow win 👍

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/10/2019 12:02 by Tigersfan1.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net