Latest news:

Congratulations
Discussion started by cardiffblue , 19 October, 2019 19:20
Congratulations
cardiffblue 19 October, 2019 19:20
Fantastic win today England. You were truly awesome. I hope you beat the all blacks and get to face Wales in the final. A dream final for British Rugby.

What has happened to this forum? I remember when this forum was brimming with comments and healthy but fun banter. Did everyone get expelled or something. LoL.

Good Luck England. Second place will be a great achievement.

Cymru am Byth.

Re: Congratulations
Tigersfan1 20 October, 2019 09:45
Cheers mate, and to you for today. Bet that was exhausting for you to watch!

cardiffblue 20 October, 2019 21:35
It was hard to watch today. If we play like that next week thatís the end of the road for us. I hope Wales get our act together for next weekend, otherwise itís very likely to be a South Africa v England/AB final.

Tigersfan1 21 October, 2019 10:51
Everyone knows you can play a lot better than that! I think we will both have to be at our best but will still be underdogs in the semis. I still live in hope though....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net