Latest news:

England vs All Blacks
Discussion started by Steve Sydney , 24 October, 2019 11:31
England vs All Blacks
Steve Sydney 24 October, 2019 11:31
Wow what a world cup its been so far. And it is just getting better and better.

Really excited about the team selection and the match which has a 7pm kick off in NSW.

My prediction is England 28 ABs 20, so how does everyone else feel?

However it goes, i think this could be a classic

Enjoy

and come on Enland!

Steve Sydney

Re: England vs All Blacks
Tigersfan1 24 October, 2019 22:02
Steve an 8 point win for England, big call! I would love that to be the case and we definitely have the match day 23 to give us the best chance. The Kiwis will need to be below their best for it to happen, hopefully we can execute a master game plan to knock them off their stride. Canít wait for this game!

Tigersfan1 26 October, 2019 19:22
We of little faith! That has to be the most comprehensive defeat NZ has ever been handed in World Cup history. Stunning performance, could easily have been 26-0.

Having said that it will be for nothing if they donít back it up next week, the good news is that was the message from the team and coaches after the game.

Sooooo happy and proud tonight!

cardiffblue 26 October, 2019 20:58
Well Done England. That was the best I have seen Enland play. You set the mindset with the Haka. A genius idea using that large V shape formation standoff, that enveloped the Haka and a actually appeared more dominant.
The rugby itself was sublime. The English discipline was tremendous. There are not enough superlatives for the way England played tonight. The defense. The desire to attack. To play with width. The tempo. Iím so happy to finally see the all blacks humbled. Well done England.

Wales wonít be so generous and easy as New Zealand however. Wales and England final. Wales by 12 points. smileys with beer

Have a great week ahead. Good luck.

Tigersfan1 27 October, 2019 08:03
Good luck today

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net